Legend Index du Forum
ONLINE BOOK My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible To All Lear

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legend Index du Forum -> Accès utilisateurs enregistrer -> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hespehayz

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 00:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible To All Lear Répondre en citant

Teaching mathematics to a range of learners has always been challenging. With the widespread use of inclusion and RTI, having a variety of effective teaching options for students who struggle is more important than ever. In <em>My Kids Can</em>, you'll get instructional strategies that allow all struggling math learners to move along the path toward grade-level competency.

In <em>My Kids Can</em> teachers share successful ways to work with struggling students. Their instruction is aligned with the NCTM standards and guided by five powerful core principles.
<ul> <li>Make mathematical thinking explicit. </li> <li>Link assessment and teaching. </li> <li>Build understanding through talk. </li> <li>Expect students to take responsibility for their own learning and support them as they do. </li> <li>Work collaboratively with special education staff to plan effective instruction. </li> </ul>
These teachers describe how they use whole-group, small-group, and individual instruction as well as other strategies that hold kids to high expectations while scaffolding content and processes across the math curriculum.

In addition, an accompanying DVD presents classroom footage of their teaching and includes the language, dialogue, and teaching moves you'll adapt for success with your students. The DVD also contains teacher interviews that answer difficult questions of practice.

Best of all, with professional learning questions and video analyses, <em>My Kids Can</em> is great for individuals, teacher study groups, staff development, and preservice courses.

Help every child grow as a mathematician. Trust your fellow teachers for instruction that works. Read <em>My Kids Can</em> and use its proven-effective strategies and its professional supports to build on your students' strengths and address their learning needs.

My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 Judith Storeygard
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 audio find store price download

My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book cheap book
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 free doc
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book from htc online
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book text online view format
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 download full book
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 ebook free download
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book 2shared
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book text online view format
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 download eng book
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book 2shared
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book buy cheap
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book download via Transmission
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 view cheap kickass сhapter book
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 text view writer download amazon
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book Mega
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 free iphone
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book for mac
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 free online iphone
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 audio book
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 get free
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 Google Drive
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 You search pdf online pdf
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 store book
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 discount for book
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book in English
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 epub free
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 download via torrent client
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book without pay
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 link without registering selling online ebook
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book from motorola read
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book for android
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book from motorola read
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 audio find store price download
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 ebay spanish ebook book page
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book iCloud
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book samsung
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 text view writer download amazon
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book torrent
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 download free cloud
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 full version download
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book full
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 online touch offline macbook author
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 how to find book without register
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 free download via uTorrent
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book SkyDrive
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 book zipshare
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 download from SaberCatHost pdf
My Kids Can: Making Math Accessible to All Learners, K-5 download from SaberCatHost pdf

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 00:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Legend Index du Forum -> Accès utilisateurs enregistrer -> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation